The tiltologists kitchen garbage cans are a simple way to hide the monstrosity of garbage kitchen. They may be painted in accordance with the color of the kitchen cabinets and can be made of almost any type of cans.
In this kitchen garbage cans are composed of blades that shred large pieces of food that sink to the kitchen does not get clogged. Over time, the remnants of food particles can foul the crusher and make him stay with an unpleasant smell. You can do several things to deodorize and sanitize one of these devices, but the simplest way is to only use items found in your home.
8 Photos Gallery of: How to remove odors from kitchen garbage cans
This is common especially in porous kitchen garbage cans plastic with lids that hold the odor of garbage internally. Another cause of bad smell in dumps is food or other garbage coming out of the bag and end up in the bottom of the can. Keep a can without odors is not easy, as it often stores food, so it spoiled, smell horribly. Use trash bags scented can help disguise odors, but cannot stop existing odors.
- Remove all trash from the can, including those who dropped the bag and stuck at the bottom.
- Wash the can with baking soda and a rough sponge. The hose allows water to wash a large trash can outside the house. Smaller cans from the kitchen can be washed in a tank. Use a generous amount of baking soda cans with very strong odors.
- Dry garbage can inside and out.
- Open the faucet to the sink and turn on the garbage disposal. Pour the ice cubes inside the grinder to sharpen the blades. Then throw the lemon, pushing it with a wooden spoon for security. The lemon will completely deodorize equipment. Or sprinkle a little sodium bicarbonate in the bottom of the kitchen garbage cans to absorb odors future.
- Turn off the sink and the crusher. Add 1/2 cup of baking soda, wait a few seconds and add 1/2 cup of vinegar. The bubbling action which you will notice is really a reaction that won’t only clean mineral deposits, but as well as kill bacteria. Wait several minutes until bubbling over.
- Pour a little boiling water in the sink, wiping any residue and completing the process of cleaning.
7. Wash the trash and replace the baking soda every few weeks or whenever necessary.